Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weather Girl

I took Cameron down to the newspaper office today for a photo shoot. She will be pictured on the weather page holding a cut out symbol for the days forecast. I'm told it will run sometime in August or September. The photographer took pictures of her holding up each of the elements. As she finished up, I snapped a few. I was a little off center but didn't want to get in the way so my pics aren't as good as the ones that will be in the paper. I have to say, Cameron did a fantastic job. There was none of the attitude , wiggles or campy smiles that I get. Oh no... Cameron was very professional and we were done in less than 10 minutes! I was quite proud of her.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

julie she is just absolutley adorable... let me know when it is in the paper so i can look at it online

jenny