Tuesday, May 6, 2008


This one was really hard for me. I did this for a challenge at www.beentherescrappedthat.com.
The "snap it" challenge for May was to take a picture of yourself and scrap it. Even taking the picture was hard. I just don't like the way I look very much I think.

Since I do a lot of my scrapping while I'm working, with my headset on .... that's how I took the picture. I just held the camera up & snapped. Ok. Truth is, maybe I didn't "just" hold the camera up & snap. The truth is, maybe I took about 50 pictures and hated this one the least. Either way, this is what I ended up with. I took it about 2 hrs ago while listening to some poor lady complain about how she bought a toy in December and just now realized it was defective and can't I please make an exception to the policy and yadda yadda yadda. Bummer for her. Nice moment for me to snap away, while I'm in my element, hard at work.

No comments: