Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Strawberries


I took a much needed weekend off from work this past weekend. On Saturday I took the girls to the Jubilee and on Sunday we went strawberry picking! It was nice to have 2 days where I didn't need to worry about the time & have to run back home to work a few hours. Saturday was a beautiful day at the Jubilee. The girls rode some rides and ate some junk food. The sun was shining & it wasn't overly crowded. I ended up getting a silly sunburn on my chest but the girls (luckily) had no problems. Sunday was overcast and a bit windy but the strawberries were plentiful. I made shortcakes Sunday night for dessert out of the berries Cameron picked and will make a frozen dessert I found a recipe for out of the ones from Jordan's bucket. The remainder are just to munch on or put in cereal or whatever.

No comments: