Monday, April 14, 2008

I tried something new today....

I joined a digital scrapbook forum called Been There scrapped That today. I surfed in to the site from some blog link or another & joined their forums because they were giving away an awesome freebie for anyone that joined. Once there, I was poking around the forums and saw a template challenge that I felt compelled to tackle. I figured template, heck! I can do that.. Easy, peasy, right?
Ha ha.
Having only ever completed 4 or 5 digital layouts and having no real training in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements I was (as usual) totally clueless. However, thank you to the helpful people who came to my rescue after I pos
ted a plea for help in the forum , I managed to create this...


It really was just a matter of drag & drop to use the template. Maybe next time it'll take me less than 2 hours to complete!

No comments: