Friday, April 11, 2008

Busch Gardens


The girls & I drove up to Busch Gardens on Wednesday to meet my brother Dan, his wife Peggy, their son Stephen & Stephen's cousin Elijah. The day started out rather dreary, in the 50's with a fine misting rain but vacation is vacation, so we pressed on. Wow! What a fine day it turned out to be! Although it never did get exactly nice, it wasn't that bad at all. And the lines.... oh my! There were NONE! We had our pick of seats on every ride we rode! It was fantastic. I rode Griffin (front row) 3 times, the others rode it more. I think it was the first time since before I was pregnant with Cameron that I was able to ride ever coaster in the park. Our only big mistake was that we all sat up front on the Pompeii ride. If the boats are bow heavy, you get soaked. Being the only riders on the boat, bow heavy is what we were. Jordan & I got the brunt of it and had to walk around the park in 50 degree weather with wet clothing. Knuckleheads.

We hadn't seen Eli in a few years so it was really nice to see him again. Stephen has grown about 2 feet since Christmas it seems! Jordan & Cameron both really enjoyed seeing everyone again. Me too for that matter!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yay!!! Your first blog words and my first comments on your blog! Good job and I LOVE your digital layouts!