Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mostly uncooperative

Every time I pull out my camera, Cameron gets silly. She makes awful faces, pouts or whatever she can do to irk me. It kills me because I take pictures of her 3 or 4 times a week at a minimum.
If she would just cooperate, the whole process would take mere seconds & she'd back to doing whatever it was that prompted me to want take the picture to begin with! The silver lining is, most of the time if I keep clicking, I can get one or two good shots while she's in her silly mode. Here's one example.




Seconds before I snapped this, she was in full pout. Little does she know, these are my favorite pictures of her. Totally not posed, being herself. I'm not telling her though. She might find a way to thwart me.

1 comment:

Make It Snappy3! said...

OK-so 2 things.
1-I want to see a picture of Cameron pouting. It will make me feel so much better about my own daughter (middle one that is)
2. What happened to you saying you couldn't journal very well. I think you do an excellent job.